09 December 2011

Happy Bufday My BFF!!

TOday!!! Today!!! Bufday Girl dye......
NURUL ASHIKIN JUSOH
Happy bEzday my Fwenn.....My Love n also my Seoul.....


( play lagu ni dulu untuk sensasi feeling..hihi ^^)
Amaran keras :: Jangan start baca kalau lagu xstart lagi ^^




DEar My fwennn.....
EKIN...
You are always in my heart.... A very HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU.....
With You I've shared my Deepest secrets.....Happiest MOMENTS!!... Ups and Downs....And Joy!!
I feel blessed to have a Friend like you...Like my Sibling, Who's always by my side!
Almost one year we've shared so much....You have been such a support to me....Helping me in every way.....

On this special day I want to let You knoe ...You're like my sis, I will treasure You close to my heart alwayz!!
YOUR BIRTHDAY is a celebration of the special bond we shared, sending you my sweet wishes to say.....
Hope Your Day is a Wonderful as YOU are!! 

To My WONDERFUL sister....
Who is also a special friend!!
Sending you warm and LOVING wishes
for TODAY and ALWAYS....!
Many many HAPPY REturns of the DAY!

To My Sis,Who's my friend....
Who gives me a hand to hold and always has a ear to lend!
Ekin....Whom I hold so close to my heart....to my friend with whom I shall never part!

Wishing you all the joy and hoping all your dreams come true!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



WHO IS MY SISTER???


 someone to laugh with, talk with, share with........
someone to give to, turn to, listen to......
someone to care for, root for, and be there for always....

Someone Simply Wonderful
Just Like You!

We have something special that belongs to you and me.
A deeper understanding that we share instinctively...
A trusting kind of friendship other people rarely share. 
A way of always knowing when the other needs us there....
We have something special and no matter what we do, whether talking, lunching, something wonderful shines through.....
It's a special kind of love on which the two of us depend.....
it's the LOVE between two sisters who've become the BEST of FRIENDS......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY with LOVE.......
LOVE YOU poreber...miss u ketat-ketat.... 

No comments: